Below are a list of services I can offer to individuals and projects. I am available both remotely and for in-person projects. If you would like more information about these services and the skills I can offer, or to discuss a project you may have in mind, please contact me through the option at the bottom of this page.
I have been working as a bioarchaeologist/archaeologist for nearly seven years. In that time I’ve participated on archaeological excavations, written reports, trained and supervised crews, participated in client meetings, and actively collaborated and consulted with Indigenous nations. As a bioarchaeologist, I’ve excavated and analyzed skeletal remains, including writing detailed osteobiographies. All of the skills and knowledge I have from years of academic and private research allow me to be able to offer the services I have listed below.
What I Can Offer Remotely:
Writing and Editing Services
– Reviews (fiction and non-fiction)
– Osteobiographies (client must provide all data to be included)
– Blog posts and/or blog-style online research articles
– Research/fact-checking consultation (for television programs, books, etc.)
In Person Services**: (transportation and accommodation costs covered by client)
** Includes arranged Skype video calls for consultations (hourly rate)
– Bioarchaeological/osteological consultation and analysis
– Bioarchaeological/archaeological excavations
– Speaking engagements (including talks on both specific and general bioarchaeological/archaeological topics)